You've been waiting for Vasari compatibility with Revit 2013, haven't you? New features list from the Vasari Wiki (I like how the URL lists it as version 0):
The following features are new or enhanced for Vasari Beta 1.
- Family editing. Now you can double-click an instance of a family in a project to open the family for editing. See Modifying Families in a Project (or Nested Family).
- Surface Transparency Sliders. The Ghost Surfaces and Transparent Override options were replaced with a Surface Transparency slider. Now you can set a Surface Transparency override between 0-100 by Element, Category, Filter and View. Access the Surface Transparency slider from the Graphic Display Options dialog, or select an element, right-click, and select Override Graphics in View By Element, By Category, or By Filter.
- Visualization Graphics. Anti-Aliasing now provides smoother lines for geometry in all views. See Hardware Acceleration.
- Conceptual Design Environment. You can divide paths, curves, and form edges with nodes that can host components and component arrays. See Associative Division and Component Repetition.
- Cloud Rendering. With a subscription to select Autodesk products, you can use the Autodesk 360 Rendering service to create photorealistic images and panoramas from any computer. See Cloud Rendering.
- Revit 2013 file-format compatibility. Compatible with Revit 2013 and includes all the features from previous versions of Project Vasari.
For community support, check out the discussion forum they have going!
Also, don't forget the add-ins for Vasari - they've been moved to here: Add-ins Download page
This page includes:
- Relationship Viewer
- Parametric Sliders
- Parameters from Image