Thursday, September 20, 2012

Off topic - SPACE SHUTTLE!!!!



***UPDATE***
Schedule below has been pushed out one hour to 8:30am departure from Edwards!
 
I can hardly contain myself! I have to thank my Boss for forwarding me the below approximate schedule for Endeavour as it travels from Edwards Air Force Base to LAX before making its ultimate journey through the streets of South Los Angeles en route to the Science Center:
THURSDAY
12:35 p.m.
Endeavour touches down at Edwards
FRIDAY
7:15 a.m.
Endeavour leaves Edwards
10:30 a.m.
Endeavour begins flyovers of several Southland locations (sequential order not released for security purposes):
Proud Bird Restaurant (LAX)
Griffith Observatory
Boeing Plant (Seal Beach)
California Science Center (Exposition Park)
Disneyland
Downtown Los Angeles
Hollywood Hills
Huntington Beach
Getty Center
Malibu
Venice
JPL Pasadena
Santa Monica Pier (Lucky fans will see the flyover from the Ferris wheel)
Space X (Hawthorne)
Universal Studios
Queen Mary and Aquarium
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Space Shuttle Endeavour arrives at LAX

Time to break out that telephoto lens!!! I hope I can catch a glimpse!!!

For more info, check out the California Science Center website.

No comments:

Post a Comment