Thursday, January 5, 2012

A few more apps...

I've come across a few more apps that I didn't mention in my previous post that I now feel are worthy.

SamCard - Take a picture of a business card, creates a contact from it instantly! - (free)
CloudOn - Microsoft Word, Excel & PPT on your iPad, integrated with Dropbox - (free) The potential for this is incredible, however I see 2 limitations currently. A constant, steady network is required and I don't yet see a way to insert images or print. Otherwise very cool!
Skitch - Take a picture, add markups, share with anyone - (free)
Neu.Annotate PDF - Open PDF's, mark them up with shapes, highlights & added text & share - (free)

I've been working towards a fully digital workflow, in a slightly different way than before. Online storage of docs using Dropbox, editing/viewing documents using Neu.Annotate, Pages or CloudOn, sharing documents & ideas via Dropbox/Facetime/Skitch and so on. The future is now and looking very promising!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates yo! I'm going to have to try out Neu.Annotate for sure!! BTW - does Neu.Annotate work with DropBox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a heads up that neu.Annotate+ PDF (the paid version) got a huge update today, and is on sale for 99 cents!

    ReplyDelete